Yohimbine Last Modified: January 30, 2017
What is Yohimbine/YHCL? – Layman’s Terms
It “loosens” up fat in the hard to lose areas. Torso for men and legs and ass for women. This makes it easier for someone to lose weight everywhere at the same rate instead of faster on face, arms, etc and leaving you with a massive gut. If you want more details on what it does, check the info and resources below.
What to get?
There are 2 ways to take Yohimbine. You can purchase it as a capsule form or you can purchase it as a bulk powder. The bulk powder is cheaper, but far more dangerous. If you wish to use the capsules, disregard the powder section below. If you wish to use the powder, BE CAREFUL. There is a greater risk of error and overdose. We recommend the scale and the calibration weights so you can test your scale before weighing out your powder.
Capsules (each capsule is 2.5mg of YHCL)
Powder (Measure out your own doses)
LiftMode Yohimbine HCL powder (10 grams)
American Weigh Scales GEMINI-20 Portable MilliGram Scale
American Weigh Scales Calibration Weight Kit
Norpro Mini Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons (set of 5)
Capsule Connection 1000 Bulk Wholesale Empty Gelatin Capsules (“00” size)
Capsuline Size 00 Capsule Holding Tray (50 count)
How do I actually use Yohimbine?
- 0.2mg per kg of bodyweight
- use ONLY while fasted (16/8 intermittent fasting is easy and effective)
- take about 15-20 minutes before performing 30-60 minutes of low intensity steady-state cardio (ie: walking; medium is okay as well, but watch your heart rate)
- combine with 200mg caffeine per dose but do NOT use with any other stimulants
- for your first day, take a single capsule. 1/4 dose on second day, 1/2 dose on third, 3/4 on fourth, finally a full dose on the fifth day
- there is no need for cycling, you can use yohimbine indefinitely
Things to note (Important Information)
Do not eat within 3-4 hours before taking Yohimbine. Yohimbine only works in the absense of insulin. Insulin is released into the bloodsteam when you eat, so you have to be fasted for it to work. Also, do not eat immediately after your cardio, as it will continue to work afterward. You can take this on the same days as the EC stack (ephedrine/ephedra + caffeine), but you will not want take them at the same time. You would be replacing one EC dose with this, and not taking your next EC dose until 4 or more hours afterward.
Some users have stacked Yohimbine with Ephedrine and Caffeine (I recommend you not do this), with a reduced dosage for each. For example, if their dosage of Ephedrine would be 25mg and Yohimbine would be 15mg with 200mg caffeine, they would take 12.5mg Ephedrine + 7.5mg Yohimbine + 200mg caffeine.
Example Schedule with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting
- 6:00 AM: Wake up, take Yohimbine and Caffeine, make some coffee, read the paper, check facebook, email, etc
- 6:30 AM: Go for a walk or easy bike ride. Remember, low intensity and steady state (LISS) cardio only.
- 7:30 AM: Return home, get ready for work or school
- 8:00 AM: Arrive at work, drink coffee or whatever, do not ingest any calories until lunch time.
- Noon-8:00 PM: It’s time for food! Everything you eat for the day should be consumed inside of this time period.
- 8:00 PM: No more eating, you’re cut off. Hope you got your dinner in, friend. You’re finished until noon tomorrow.
- 9:30 PM: Go to bed. Get your sleep in, and you can’t get hungry while you’re sleeping.
Does it really work? (Links to studies)
- Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players.
- Yohimbine dimers exhibiting selectivity for the human alpha 2C-adrenoceptor subtype.
- Pre-exercise administration of yohimbine may enhance the efficacy of exercise training as a fat loss strategy by boosting lipolysis.
- Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug?
- Yohimbe FAQ – Lyle McDonald
- Yohimbine – Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects | Examine.com
I’m not a doctor or physiologist. I’ve run across this stuff on the internet and just gathered it and put it together. I’m not responsible for you and your actions, do your own research. All supplements are not for everyone, there is a possibility of allergic reactions and abuse resulting in stroke, heart attack, death, alien abduction, transgender metamorphosis, etc. Besides, everything on the internet is a lie.